What we do
At Sleepy Miracles we can work with babies, infants, toddlers and children up to the age of 5 years of age, helping with a number of different sleep issues. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Your baby wakes up multiple times throughout the night and your pediatrician says he/she should be able to sleep through the night.
- You nurse/rock/sing/walk your child to sleep and you are ready for them to learn to put themselves to sleep.
- Your toddler climbs into bed with you and you wish they would stay in their own bed.
- Your child wakes up before 6 a.m.
- Co-sleeping is no longer working for you.
- You are ready to night wean the breast or bottle.
- Naps are difficult or non-existent.
- Bedtime is a battle that takes hours.
- You know your child is not getting enough sleep but are unsure how to improve the situation.
- Your child is ready to transition from a crib to a bed but you are unsure when or how to do this.
- You have tried to let your child “cry-it-out” or another sleep training method that did not work for you.
We can help you address any of these issues and more.