Sleepy Miracles is dedicated to providing sleep coaching for babies and children up to five years old and family support through simple, proven and gentle easy-to-implement steps.
We are devoted to working closely with you to create an individualized gentle sleep plan that will address the specific needs of your child and include the values of your family.
If you want to help your child and your family have restful nights, you have come to the right place. We believe that teaching your child how to sleep is one of the most precious gifts a parent can give.
Sleepy Miracles is committed to respecting your parenting philosophy and working with you in a non-judgmental way. We fully support breastfeeding families, and will not ask you to leave your child unattended or to do the cry-it-out method.
Glad to have you here!
At Sleepy Miracles we can work with babies, infants, toddlers and children up to the age of 5 years of age, helping with a number of different sleep issues. Do any of these sound familiar? Read more…
Sleepy Miracles offers an alternative philosophy to parents who resist the idea of leaving their baby alone to cry it out. As we work together to teach your child to sleep, you will always be able to respond to them in a loving and supportive way. Read more…
Maria has completely transformed our lives. Now that our baby is sleeping through the night…
Aidan was never really a good sleeper. As he got older his sleep patterns got worse. He was waking…
When we first contacted Maria, I was sleeping on our 9-month old daughter’s floor on an air mattress…
At Sleepy Miracles we can work with babies, infants, toddlers and children up to the age of 5 years of age, helping with a number of different sleep issues. Do any of these sound familiar?
• Your baby wakes up multiple times throughout the night and your pediatrician says he/she should be able to sleep through the night.
• You nurse/rock/sing/walk your child to sleep and you are ready for them to learn to put themselves to sleep.
• Your toddler climbs into bed with you and you wish they would stay in their own bed.
• Your child wakes up before 6 a.m.
• Co-sleeping is no longer working for you.
• You are ready to night wean the breast or bottle.
• Naps are difficult or non-existent.
• Bedtime is a battle that takes hours.
• You know your child is not getting enough sleep but are unsure how to improve the situation.
• Your child is ready to transition from a crib to a bed but you are unsure when or how to do this.
• You have tried to let your child “cry-it-out” or another sleep training method that did not work for you.
We can help you address any of these issues and more.
Lena & Nick
Parents to Sleepy Miracle Miikka
Nana & Stan
Parents to Sleepy Miracle Aidan
Janice & Eric
Parents to Sleepy Miracle Kayleigh
Jess & Dan
North Vancouver, BC
Parents to Sleepy Miracle Jenna